Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki-wordmark.png

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Walrus Box is a limited legendary gift from the Winter Holiday (2021) in Adopt Me!. Players were able to obtain the gift by purchasing it for Gingerbread.png 15,000. Players have a 70% chance to get a Walrus, a 26% chance to get a Summer Walrus, and a 4% chance to get a Golden Walrus from a Walrus Box. As the event has ended, it can now only be obtained by trading.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Chance
Walrus
Walrus.png
Common 70%
Summer Walrus
Summer Walrus.png
Rare 26%
Golden Walrus
Golden Walrus AM.png
Legendary 4%

Trivia

Gallery

Advertisement