The Unicorn is a legendary, non-limited pet that players can obtain from a non-themed egg, (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg) in Adopt Me. You can also give a good offer by trading with other players. It was added in the Pets Update as one of the first legendary pets if you look at the bottom of the board.
AppearanceThe Unicorn's mane is pink at the front, same with its tail. The mane also contains green and yellow on the head part. It has a white body with a pink horn and white legs. It's body shape is very similar to the Horse.
The Neon Unicorn's legs, horn, and the front part of their hair glows bright pink. The middle part of the mane glows bright green, and the bottom part of the mane glows bright yellow. The tail glows bright pink.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Unicorn's legs, horns, the front part of the hair, the middle part of the mane, the rear part of the mane, and the tail immediately shifts from the colors of the rainbow, alongside with small sparkles that appear frequently while having the unicorn equipped.
- Evil Unicorn [From the Halloween Event of 2019]
- Golden Unicorn [From a Golden Egg (The Golden Egg is from the Star Rewards (660 STARS)
- Diamond Unicorn [From a Diamond Egg (The Diamond Egg is from the Star Rewards (1320 STARS)
- Sit (Newborn)
- Lay Down (Junior)
- Bounce (Pre-Teen)
- Roll Over (Teen)
- Backflip (Post-Teen)
- Dance (Full-Grown)
- The Unicorn uses the same model as the Horse, Evil Unicorn, Golden Unicorn, and the Diamond Unicorn.
The differences from the horse are:
- The Unicorn's tail, hair, and body are colored differently.
- There is a horn on the Unicorn's head, whereas there is none on the Horse.
- The neon versions are different in some areas.