The Unicorn is a legendary pet in Adopt Me! that players can obtain by hatching a Retired Egg or through trading. It was added in the Pet Update as one of the first legendary pets along with the Dragon.
The Unicorn's mane is sequentially pink, green, and yellow. It also has a white body with a pink horn, white legs, and a pink tail behind it. Its body is very similar to the Horse, Evil Unicorn, Golden Unicorn, and Diamond Unicorn pet, as the same model was used.
Here are the tricks the Unicorn learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Bounce
- Teen - Roll Over
- Post-Teen - Backflip
- Full Grown - Dance
The Neon version of the Unicorn glows on its hooves, horn, tail, and mane with the same color in its regular form, except its white hooves glow into a bright pink color.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Unicorn, Griffin, Rat, Monkey, Penguin, Ladybug, Bee, Reindeer, Bat, T-Rex, Ox, and the Dragon are the only types of pets that have different types of themselves. The Unicorn has a few different variants of itself:
- Evil Unicorn (From the Halloween Event of 2019)
- Golden Unicorn (From a Golden Egg (The Golden Egg is from the Star Rewards (660 Stars)))
- Diamond Unicorn (From a Diamond Egg (The Diamond Egg is from the Star Rewards (660 Stars)))
- Unlike the Evil Unicorn, Golden Unicorn, and Diamond Unicorn, the Unicorn's ears do not glow in Neon or Mega Neon form.
- The Unicorn shares the same model as the Horse, Evil Unicorn, Golden Unicorn, and the Diamond Unicorn.
- The Unicorn has many counterparts. Some examples include the Unicorn Leash, Unicorn Rattle, the Unicorn Stroller, the Unicorn Plush, and the Unicorn Cycle.
- The Unicorn was the first pet in the game to glow more than one color in its Neon form.
- The Unicorn is considered the opposite of the Evil Unicorn.
- The Unicorn is one of the few pets to glow multiple colors in its Neon form, along with the Bat Dragon, Parrot, Starfish, Stegosaurus, Kirin, Peacock, Halloween White Ghost Dragon, Giant Gold Scarab, Giant Black Scarab, Giant Blue Scarab, and Squid.
- The Unicorn is the first pet to have a horn.
- In the Catalog found when decorating your House, there is an item titled "Unicorn Lamp" which is a lamp in the shape of a Unicorn standing on its hind legs, with a pink glow coming out of its horn to spread light.
- The differences compared to the Horse are:
- The Unicorn's tail, hair, and body being colored differently.
- There is a horn on the Unicorn's head, whereas there is none on the Horse.
- The Neon versions are also colored differently; the Horse has a neon blue mane and tail, while the Unicorn has neon pink, green, and yellow in its mane with a neon pink tail.
- The Horse is ultra-rare, while the Unicorn is legendary.