The Unicorn is a legendary non-limited pet in Adopt Me! that players can always obtain from a non-limited egg (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg) in Adopt Me!. It was added in the Pet Update as one of the first legendary pets along with the Dragon.
The Unicorn's mane is pink, green, and yellow. Its tail is pink. It has a white body with a pink horn and white legs. Its body shape is very similar to the Horse.
Neon AppearanceThe Neon Unicorn's legs, horn, and the front part of its mane glow in a bright pink color. The middle part of the mane glows bright green, and the bottom part of the mane glows bright yellow. The tail glows bright pink.
Mega Neon AppearanceThe Mega Neon Unicorn's legs, horns, the front part of the mane, the middle part of the mane, the rear part of the mane, and the tail immediately shift from pink, to purple, to yellow, to teal, along with small sparkles that get emitted frequently while a Unicorn is equipped.
- Evil Unicorn [From the Halloween Event of 2019]
- Golden Unicorn [From a Golden Egg (The Golden Egg is from the Star Rewards (660 Stars))]
- Diamond Unicorn [From a Diamond Egg (The Diamond Egg is from the Star Rewards (1320 Stars))]
Here are the tricks a Unicorn learns in order.
- Sit (Newborn)
- Lay Down (Junior)
- Bounce (Pre-Teen)
- Roll Over (Teen)
- Backflip (Post-Teen)
- Dance (Full Grown)
- The Unicorn uses the same model as the Horse, Evil Unicorn, Golden Unicorn, and the Diamond Unicorn.
- The Unicorn has many different counterparts. To list some examples, the Unicorn Leash, Unicorn Rattle, the Unicorn Stroller, the Unicorn Plush, and the Unicorn Cycle are a few.
- The Unicorn is considered the opposite of the Evil Unicorn.
- The Unicorn is one of the only pets to glow multiple colors in its neon form, along with the Parrot, Monkey King, and the Kitsune.
- The Unicorn is the first pet to have a horn
The differences compared to the Horse are:
- The Unicorn's tail, hair, and body being colored differently.
- There is a horn on the Unicorn's head, whereas there is none on the Horse.
- The Neon versions are also colored differently; the Horse has a neon blue mane and tail, while the Unicorn has neon pink, green, and yellow in its mane with a neon pink tail.
- The Horse is ultra-rare, while the Unicorn is legendary.
- The Horse is obtained by using 300 while the Unicorn can be obtained by hatching a Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or a Royal Egg.