The Starfish is one of the ultra-rare pets in Adopt Me! that can be obtained through the Star Rewards or through trading. It requires 550 Stars or about 4 months for players to be able to claim it from the Star Rewards.
The Starfish is an orange starfish with black eyes and three light orange spots on each arm, growing larger as it extends outwards. It also has pink, circular shaped, blush below its eyes.
These are the tricks the Starfish learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Joy
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon appearance of the Starfish glows baby blue and pink. The small dots that go on the points turn into a baby blue, whilst the blush turn into a bright pink.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Starfish is one of the 5 pets that glow in more than one color in its neon form, the others being the Parrot, Unicorn, Stegosaurus, Robo Dog, and the Peacock.
- The Starfish is the only pet where the shoe pet accessories go on their head.
- It was the first aquatic pet in-game.
- When a player rides the Starfish, they sit on its head or back.
- The Starfish has a unique animation, where it rolls instead of walking, presumably because starfish do not walk in real life.
- In the Ocean Egg countdown banner, the Starfish is holding the banner while flying. The other pet holding the banner is the Crab.