The Squid features a pastel purple-colored body with eight tentacles, two longer tentacles, a dull triangle head, and a pastel blue underbelly. It has two beady black eyes surrounded with pastel pink, light green, and cyan blobs of color. The tip of its head is topped with a yellow color splash and pastel green designs.
Here are the tricks the Squid learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Joyful
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Squid glows multiple colors on its color spots, including cyan, light blue, pink, and yellow.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Squid's color spots cycle through the colors of the rainbow.
- The Squid is one of the few pets to glow multiple colors in its neon form, along with the Parrot, Bat Dragon, Unicorn, Starfish, Peacock, Kirin, Stegosaurus, Halloween White Ghost Dragon, Giant Black Scarab, Giant Gold Scarab, and Giant Blue Scarab.
- Along with the Squid, Arctic Reindeer, Pumpkin, Pet Rock, Ghost Bunny, Frost Fury, Stingray, Shark, Mechapup, Dolphin, Narwhal, Seahorse, Clownfish, Ice Golem, Octopus, Reindeer, and the Dancing Dragon are the only non-bird pets that do not have wings after being fed a Fly-A-Pet Potion. They still fly normally, just without wings and almost as if they are floating through the air, or alternatively, riding in the air.
- Players are unable to put any shoe accessories on the Squid.
- The Squid and Octopus are the only cephalopod pets in Adopt Me! for now.
- The Squid has a toy counterpart known as the Squid Plush. This counterpart, however, only shares a similar name and does not bear a similar appearance.