The Sloth's appearance is similar to the Brown Bear, except that it has three claws, black eyes, a black nose, a light brown color around the nose and its eyes, and no ears.
Here are the tricks a Sloth learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Joy
- Teen - Bounce
- Post-Teen - Dance 1
- Full Grown - Dance 2
The Neon version of the Sloth has its feet, nose, and claws glowing a light peachy yellow.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Sloth was the third pet to be added to Adopt Me! that is only obtainable by purchasing a Robux gamepass.
- The other pets that are gamepass in-game pets currently include the Griffin, Horse, Panda, Kitsune, Penguin, Bee, Cerberus, Guardian Lion, Robo Dog, Peacock, Axolotl, and Red Squirrel.
- The Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, and Santa Dog (Dalmatian) are pets that could've been bought with gamepasses in previous events.
- This is the first Sloth pet released in the game, the second being the Ground Sloth.
- The cost of the Sloth is the same price as Honey and Diamond Lavender.