The Sloth is a non-limited ultra-rare pet in Adopt Me! that can be purchased for 199 in the Pet Shop or the gamepass menu on the right side of the screen. The Sloth was added in September 2019. It can also be obtained through trading.
The Sloth's appearance is similar to the Brown Bear, except that it has three claws, black eyes, a black nose, a light brown color around the nose and its eyes, and no ears.
Here are the tricks a Sloth learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Joy
- Teen - Bounce
- Post-Teen - Dance 1
- Full Grown - Dance 2
The Neon version of the Sloth has its feet, nose, and claws glowing a light peachy yellow.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Sloth was the third pet, after the Horse and the Griffin, to be added to Adopt Me! that is only obtainable by purchasing a Robux gamepass.
- The other pets that are gamepass in-game pets currently include the Panda, Kitsune, Bee, Cerberus, Guardian Lion, Robo Dog, Peacock, Axolotl, Red Squirrel, and Winged Horse.
- The Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, and Santa Dog (Dalmatian) are pets that could've been bought with gamepasses in previous events.
- This is the first Sloth pet released in the game, the second being the Ground Sloth.
- The cost of the Sloth is the same price as Honey, Diamond Lavender, Mud Ball, and Golden Clam.