Scoob, often referred to as Scooby-Doo, was a pet that was available in the Adopt Me! Scoob Event. It was free, and once Scoob is fully aged, 3 pet accessory rewards were given. It was released on May 4, 2020, at 11:00 AM CT with the Scoob Event. It was also a flyable and rideable pet, giving newer players a temporary advantage while it was available. The event ended on May 18, 2020, where Scoob was COMPLETELY removed from the game. Although Scoob and the Mystery Machine were removed, the 3 accessory rewards are still in your inventory.
The Scoob pet is the eighth dog pet, after the Dog, Chocolate Labrador, Blue Dog, Shiba Inu, Dalmatian, Dingo, and Australian Kelpie. It is the fifth limited dog pet, after the Dingo, Dalmatian, Kelpie, and Blue Dog, and the second Dog that is part of an event, after the Dalmatian. It is also the only dog pet that is Temporary, as of June 2020. People who are new to the game probably miss it being in the game but it might just lead to a new surprise.
This pet is temporary, just like the Pet Rock, which means it is now completely unobtainable since the Scoob Event ended. Nobody can use this pet anymore.
Sadly, Scoob was not one of the rewards when he was fully grown.
Scoob has a brown body, with a long tail pointing upwards, black eyes, and brown feet. He also has a collar which is green.
- Newborn: Sit
- Junior: Lay Down
- Pre-Teen: Scared
- Teen: None
- Post-Teen: None
- Full Grown: None
- In May 2020, The Adopt Me Team teamed up with Scoob to bring Scooby-Doo in the world of Adopt Me!.
- This is the only known pet in the Scoob Event.
- This is the second pet to be temporary, the first being the Pet Rock for April Fool's 2020.
- This is the first pet without a normal rarity, although it is confirmed by some staff to be of a common rarity.
- Since it is confirmed to be common, it also ages like a common, which is much faster than aging any other pet in Adopt Me!
- This is the only pet that cannot be dressed up.
- This pet cannot be renamed.
- This pet only has 3 tricks which are Sit, Lay down and an exclusive trick, Scared. He is currently the only pet that does not know the regular 6 tricks.
- This pet has an exclusive trick, Scared.
- Prior to the Scoob event, the exclusive pet wear was going to be a Scoob Collar, but due to copyright reasons it was changed to different pet wears.