Scoob, which is often referred to as Scooby-Doo, was a free pet that was temporarily available in Adopt Me! Scoob Event. Once Scoob was fully aged, three pet accessory rewards were given. It was released on May 4, 2020, at 11:00 AM CT with the Scoob Event. It was also a flyable and rideable pet, giving new players a temporary advantage while it was available.
The Scoob pet is the eighth variation of the dog pet, after the Dog, Chocolate Labrador, Blue Dog, Shiba Inu, Dalmatian, Dingo, and Australian Kelpie. It is the fifth limited dog pet, after the Dingo, Dalmatian, Australian Kelpie, and Blue Dog.
Scoob has a brown body with a large black spot on the back. He has a long tail pointing upwards, black eyes, black nose, and brown feet. Scoob also wears a teal collar with golden decorations.
Listed below are the tricks Scoob learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Scared
- Teen - None
- Post-Teen - None
- Full Grown - None
- In May 2020, The Adopt Me Team teamed up with Scoob to bring Scooby-Doo into the world of Adopt Me!.
- This is the only pet featured in the Scoob Event.
- This is the second pet to be temporary, the first being the Pet Rock for April Fools’ 2020, the third being the Pumpkin (Pet) for Halloween 2020, the fourth being the 2D Kitty for April Fools’ 2021.
- This is the first pet without a normal rarity, although it is confirmed by staff to be of a common rarity.
- Since it is confirmed to be a common, it also takes less tasks to age. It ages at the speed of any common pet in Adopt Me!
- This is the first pet that cannot be dressed up, the second being the Pumpkin.
- This pet cannot be renamed.
- This pet only has three tricks which are Sit, Lay Down, and an exclusive trick, Scared. He is currently one of the two pets that do not have the regular six tricks, the other being the Pumpkin.
- Prior to the Scoob Event, the exclusive pet wear was going to be a Scoob Collar, but due to copyright reasons, it was changed to different pet accessories.