The Robo Dog is a legendary pet in Adopt Me! that costs 600. It was released on November 24, 2020, at 9:00 AM PST. It arrived during the 'Cyber Sale' event. During the Cyber Sale, the Robo Dog could have been purchased for 300. There was a 2X Bucks weekend that started on November 26, 2020, and ended on November 29, 2020. The Cyber Sale started on November 24, 2020, and ended on December 1, 2020.
The Robo Dog is a mechanical-like dog with a light gray face, a red suit, body and feet, with a red-helmet like portion on its head. It has two emerald green robot ears and a round, yellow chest plate. In the middle of the Robo Dog it has with a pale green circle. It has a curly antenna for its tail with a round green circle bead at the end. The Robo Dog also has a gray slinky section in the middle of its body. In the middle of the gray slinky, there is a green tube.
The following are the tricks that the Robo Dog learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
When a Robo Dog is made Neon, it will glow a bright blue on its ears and tail. A circular part on its springy body also glows the same color.
Mega Neon Appearance
- Similar to the Kitsune, there was a sale when it released.
- The Robo Dog is the tenth variation of the dog pet, after the Dog, Chocolate Labrador, Blue Dog, Shiba Inu, Dalmatian, Dingo, Australian Kelpie, Scoob, Wolf, and Cerberus.
- The Robo Dog is the third Robux dog pet, after the Dalmatian and Cerberus.
- The Robo Dog is the same price as the Griffin and Kitsune.
- The Robo Dog is one of the few pets that glows multiple colors whilst it is neon, with the others being the Unicorn, Bat Dragon, Parrot, Starfish, Stegosaurus, Kirin, and the Peacock.
- The Robo Dog has a similar shape to Slinky, the dog toy from Toy Story. Both dogs have a slinky connecting their front and back paws.
- The Robo Dog is the second legendary dog pet in Adopt Me!. The first one being the Cerberus.
- When sleeping, bathing, or sitting, the green ears spin.