The Reindeer is a limited pet in Adopt Me! that players could obtain from the 2019 Advent Calendar during the 2019 Christmas Event. It is classified as a rare pet and is no longer available unless obtained on Christmas Day or by trading with other players who own it. The Reindeer was added to the game on December 25, 2019. The Reindeer is not to be confused with the Arctic Reindeer.
The Reindeer has a chocolate brown body, black eyes, and two large beige horns. The feet, nose, and ears are colored a slightly dark brown. It also has a white counterpart, the Arctic Reindeer.
Here are the tricks the Reindeer learns in order :
- Sit - Newborn
- Lay down - Junior
- Joy - Pre-Teen
- Bounce - Teen
- Trick 1 - Post-Teen (The trick Rudolph used to display at the stables)
- Trick 2 - Full Grown (The trick Blitzen used to display at the stables)
The Neon version of the Reindeer has a glowing red nose while everything stays the same as a normal Reindeer. During the 2019 Christmas Event, players could see one of them at the stables. The glowing red nose is a reference to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, a popular Christmas character.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon version of the Reindeer has a glowing nose, just like the Neon Appearance. A Mega Neon Reindeer, unlike normal and Neon ones, has a nose shifting through the colors of the rainbow in order, except it also includes the color pink.
- The Reindeer uses the same pet model as the Arctic Reindeer, and they were available in the same event. However, the Arctic Reindeer was available before the Reindeer.
- They were both only available on Christmas Day on the Advent Calendar.
- The reindeer is one of the few non-bird pets that do not grow wings when flown, the others being the Arctic Reindeer and the Pet Rock.