Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement
Not to be confused with Monkey Boxes or Bat Box.

The Rat Box is a legendary gift in Adopt Me!. It could be obtained from the Lunar New Year (2020) event. Players either receive a Rat, a rare pet, or a Golden Rat, a legendary pet. There is a 14 out of 15 (roughly 93.33%) chance to get a Rat, and a 1 out of 15 (roughly 6.67%) chance to get a Golden Rat. It could be bought from the Lunar New Year Platform in front of the Playground. The Rat Box only contains these two pets. Players can still open one if they have it, or they can obtain one through trading. It can no longer be bought with bucks as the Lunar New Year (2020) has ended.

Appearance

The Rat Box is a brown cardboard-looking box with six air holes on its front and back side. It has handles on the top, but players would hold the rat box from the bottom.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Chance
Rat
Rat Pet.png
Rare 14 out of 15 (93.33%)
Golden Rat
GoldenRat Pet.png
Legendary 1 out of 15 (6.67%)

Trivia

Advertisement