The Pumpkin is a limited rare toy in Adopt Me! obtainable from the 2017 Halloween Event. Players were able to exchange candies for items with the Headless Horseman. To obtain this item, the player had to trade 5 with the Headless Horseman. It was removed from game on November 1, 2017, and can only be obtained through trading.
This item has a special effect when interacted with. When the player clicks the Pumpkin, the player's avatar starts shaking for roughly 3 to 5 seconds. When the Pumpkin stops shaking, the player's head will turn invisible with no duration limit. Similar to the Tombstone Ghostify from the Halloween Event (2018), the Pumpkin only causes the player's head to turn invisible. The effect can be reverted when the player resets their character or uses the Pumpkin again.
It bears a similar appearance to the Throwing Pumpkin, however, there is a face carved in.
- If the player turns their head invisible and unequip the Pumpkin, their head will stay invisible.
- Before the Clothing Store was scrapped in 2019 New Year's Event, this was the only way to remove a player's head temporarily.
- As shown in the picture, this item does not remove one's face.
- This is one of the few items that give unique effects to the player's avatar that is not a single-use item.
- This item shares the same model/mesh with a limited-pumpkin hat published to Roblox, Sinister P.