Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement
Not to be confused with Monkey Box.

The Premium Monkey Box is a legendary gift that could be found and obtained for Robux 2019 Logo Black.svg 195 in Adopt Me! during the Monkey Fairground event. Every time one is opened, there is a 90% chance to get a Monkey and a 10% chance to get an Albino Monkey, as well as two other items. As the event is over, it can now only be obtained through trading.

Types of Monkeys

After talking with the monkey NPCs, if players have three of these ingredients found in the boxes, they will make a Monkey the same type as themselves. These are all the monkeys players could obtain during the event:

Obtainable Items

Rarity Items
Uncommon Clown Umbrella Clown Unicycle
Rare Monkey Cymbal Ingredient
Briefcase Ingredient Monkey Pogo
Ultra-Rare Monkey Propeller Clown Car
Scroll Ingredient
Legendary Albino Monkey Staff Ingredient

Trivia

  • After the Monkey Fairground left, the Premium Monkey Box was still available in the shop. This was an error. Less than 30 minutes later, Adopt Me! did a small bug fix update and the Premium Monkey Box was removed from the shop.
  • The Premium Monkey Box is similar to the Rat Box and Bat Box, as both are from events and have chances of hatching two different pets.
  • Similar to the Rat Box, Monkey Box, Bat Box, Ox Box, Halloween Mummy Cat Box, Walrus Box, and Lunar Tiger Box, players could obtain different types of pets through opening the Premium Monkey Box. A text would appear at the bottom of the screen, stating the pet obtained.

Gallery

Advertisement