It is classified as an ultra-rare pet and can be obtained by buying the Golden Goldfish for 225. The player then throws the Golden Goldfish, to the Penguins that skate in the Ice Cream Parlor. Other than that, the Penguin can only be obtained through trading with other players.
The Penguin has a golden counterpart, the Golden Penguin. When giving the Golden Goldfish to a penguin, there is a 1/10 chance of getting a Golden Penguin and a 9/10 chance of getting a normal Penguin.
The Penguin has a black body with a white belly. It also has a yellow beak, yellow feet, and two black eyes.
The Neon Penguin features a neon pink color on its feet and flippers.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Penguin has glowing flippers and feet, just like the Neon Penguin. Instead of it glowing neon pink, it glows in the colors of the rainbow in its neon parts.
These are the tricks in learns in order
- Sit (Newborn)
- Lay Down (Junior
- Beg (Pre-Teen)
- Headstand (Teen)
- Dance 1 (Post-Teen)
- Dance 2 (Full Grown)
- A few Penguins used to be on the frozen lake during the 2019 Christmas Event made as an obstacle for the players who skated on the ice for Gingerbread men. If a player bumped into one of these penguins, they would insult the player and the player would lose 60 or more Gingerbread. After January 10, 2020, they were removed and went back to the Ice Cream Parlor.
- Instead of walking, it slides on its belly.
- When standing still the Penguin ‘bobs’ from side to side. It has the same motion when a player is riding or flying on it.
- The penguins, as well as one golden penguin, can be found skating around on the ice in the Ice Cream Parlor.
- The penguins are very common to get when you feed them the goldfish.