The Penguin has a golden counterpart, the Golden Penguin. When giving the Golden Goldfish to a Penguin, there is a 1/10 (10%) chance of getting a Golden Penguin and a 9/10 (90%) chance of getting a normal Penguin.
The Penguin's appearance features a black body with a white belly. It also has a yellow beak, yellow feet, and two black eyes.
These are the tricks the Penguin learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Headstand
- Post-Teen - Dance 1
- Full Grown - Dance 2
The Neon Penguin has a neon pink color on its feet and flippers.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Penguin has glowing flippers and feet, just like the Neon Penguin. Instead of glowing just neon pink, it cycles through the colors of the rainbow in its original neon accents.
- The Penguin is one of the three pets that can be tamed by throwing food. The others pets is the Bee and the Ladybug.
- The Penguins, as well as one Golden Penguin, can be found skating around on the ice in the Ice Cream Parlor.
- When standing still, the Penguin bobs from side to side. It has the same motion when a player is riding or flying it.
- When a player rides or flies a Penguin, they sit on its head.
- Instead of walking, it slides on its belly.
- Penguins appeared in both the Christmas Event (2019) & Winter Holiday (2020) events.
- The Penguin Lamp is an object players can decorate their house with. It was modeled off the Penguin and its beak glows yellow when it is turned on.