The Parrot is a limited legendary pet, which was added to Adopt Me! on August 31, 2019. As it is now unavailable, it can only be obtained by trading or by hatching any remaining Jungle Eggs. Players have a 3% chance of hatching a legendary pet from the Jungle Egg. The Parrot is the only legendary pet in the Jungle Egg.
The Parrot has red feathers on its body, white feathers on part of its face, red, yellow, and blue feathered wings respectively, a black beak, black eyes, and yellow talons. The Parrot resembles its real-life counterpart, the Scarlet Macaw.
Here are the tricks the Parrot can learn in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Headstand
- Post-Teen - Dance 1
- Full Grown - Dance 2
The Neon version of the Parrot glows on its wings, tail, and talons with the same color in its regular form.
Mega Neon Appearance
When the Parrot is made Mega Neon, its wings, tail and feet will alternate through red, yellow, teal, pink, and purple.
- The Parrot makes an appearance on the Pirate Hat & Friend from the Pirate's Costume pet accessory set.
- The Parrot is one of the only few pets, along with the Unicorn, Bat Dragon, Robo Dog, Starfish, Stegosaurus, and Peacock that glows more than one color in its Neon form.
- The Parrot was the second pet in the game to glow more than one color in its Neon form.
- The Parrot and the Crow share the same body shape/type, however their animation is not the same. When a player rides a Parrot, its movements are similar to the Toucan.
- The Parrot was the second bird pet in Adopt Me!, with the first being the Flamingo.
- The Parrot was the first bird pet that does not grow wings when flown.
- When a player rides a Parrot, they sit on its tail feathers.