The Panda is an ultra-rare pet that can be bought as a gamepass for 249. It was originally added for the 2020 Lunar New Year Update. It is now located in the Pet Shop or in the Shop tab where gamepasses are sold.
The Panda has a round, white head and body with black ears, arms, legs, nose, and circles around its eyes. Its inner ears are a slightly lighter shade of black. It follows the same structure as the Brown Bear, Polar Bear, and Koala.
Listed below are the tricks the Panda learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Dance 1
- Teen - Dance 2
- Post-Teen - Dance 3
- Full Grown - Dance 4
The Neon Panda glows bright white in all of its white body parts, with an addition of the inside of its ears also glowing white.
Mega Neon Appearance
- Instead of the Panda being removed after the 2020 Lunar New Year Event, it was instead moved to the Pet Shop, making it the first event pet to stay permanently.
- The Panda was the third pet added to the game that is from the Bear Family, together with Brown Bear and the Polar Bear.
- The Panda was the fourth pet added in the Pet Shop, the others being the Griffin, Horse, Sloth, Kitsune, Robo Dog, Cerberus, Guardian Lion, Peacock, Axolotl, Red Squirrel, and Winged Horse.
- The Panda was the seventh pet that costs Robux, after the Griffin, Kitsune, Horse, Sloth, Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, and Dalmatian.
- The Panda is the only Robux pet in Adopt Me! from the Bear Family.
- There is a stone Panda statue pouring water at the Pool Party, which was renamed to the Hot Spring in the Fall Event (2020).
- The Panda is the only bear that isn't limited.
- The Panda has toy counterparts known as the Panda Pal and the Panda Flying Disc.