The Nursery is one of the main and most recognizable buildings in Adopt Me! on the main map.
There are four different types of eggs that can be bought. Additionally, at the center of the clearing is a water dispenser for pets to drink from.
- Cracked Egg for 350 from Doug
- Pet Egg for 600 from Holly
- Safari/Jungle/Farm/Aussie/Fossil Egg for 750 in the Gumball Machine
- Royal Egg for 1450 from Sir Woofington
- Starter Egg for free from Sir Woofington (can only be obtained once when the player starts the game).
The Adoption Center is where babies can wait to be adopted/where parents can adopt babies (other players). Most of the time there is nobody on the right side, giving you the option to put your baby or pet in one of the six cribs. In the corner near the desk, there is also an Age-O-Matic, which allows you to switch from Baby to Parent, or vice-versa. The Adoption Center is run by Anna.
Learn more about it by clicking here.