Neon Pets are a unique, glowing type of pet in Adopt Me!.
Players can make neon pets in the Neon Cave. They will combine or merge four fully grown pets of the same species.
Inside the Neon Cave, players can fuse spirits and become one pet. They will have some glowing 'neon' spots on their body. All Neon pets will have their body glow in different places.
Players cannot change the color of the neon spots on their pets; the color of the neon spots is unique to that type of pet. To make the pet Full Grown, players complete tasks to get the pets from Newborn, to Junior, to Pre-Teen, to Teen, to Post-Teen, until they finally reach Full Grown and are eligible for neon making.
The only pets that cannot be made into neons are the Pet Rock, Scoob, Chick and Pumpkin (Pet), because they were limited, therefore deleted after a certain time, although a member of Adopt Me!'s staff was seen with a Neon Pet Rock.
When you fuse the spirits of 4 (full-grown) neon pets, you make a MEGA NEON, which is a neon except the neon spots change colors.
When a player ages up a regular neon pet, each stage has a different name. The amount of tasks needed to reach the next stage are the same as the corresponding stage in a regular pet. These are what each neon stage stands for in a regular pet.
Reborn - Newborn
Twinkle - Junior
Sparkle - Pre-Teen
Flare - Teen
Sunshine - Post-Teen
Luminous - Full Grown
- Is my Neon Pet going to have a Fly-A-Pet Potion and a Ride-A-Pet Potion, if only one of my pets has the potion?
- Yes, once all pets have been aged up to Full Grown/Luminous.
- For example, if a player fed a pet a Fly-A-Pet Potion, and then that pet is made into a neon pet, the pet will be neon and flyable.
- If you make a pet neon its value will multiply, but to make your pet neon you must complete your pets' levels and merge them in the neon cave * Neon Pets were part of an update and when first released "Adopt Me! It was not part of. The Mega Neon Pets update was released on April 17, 2020.
- Some pets like Parrot and Unicorn will shine in various colors.
- Before the Mega Neons update, the abilities of the neon pets were classified in alphabetical order. This means that the pet is showing the FNR instead of the icon showing the NFR. This was later changed in the update at the top of the page.
- Contrary to rumors, there is no "neon pet potion" that makes a pet Neon. Many players will claim to have this potion and ask the victim's pets to make neon instantly. They'll want their best pet, but instead of buying the "potion", they'll leave the game.
- A neon parrot and neon unicorn are the only neon pets to glow in multiple colors