The Mythic Egg is a limited legendary egg in Adopt Me!. It was released on August 19, 2021, replacing the Ocean Egg. It cost 750 and could be purchased from the Gumball Machine in the Nursery. It was replaced by the Woodland Egg on March 17, 2022. The Mythic Egg can now only be obtained through trading.
On July 16, 2021, a large red and white floating banner with multiple question marks was held by a flying Phoenix and Wyvern. The banner was used as a countdown for the Mythic Egg release. Pillars and purple crystals were also added to decorate the Nursery and Adoption Island.
The Mythic Egg has a variety of colors, with mostly a greenish-blue gradient. Pointed scales wrap around the egg. It slightly resembles a dragon fruit.
- The Mythic Egg is the seventh Gumball Machine egg, the ones preceding it being the Safari Egg, Jungle Egg, Farm Egg, Aussie Egg, Fossil Egg, and the Ocean Egg.
- The Mythic Egg is the tenth limited egg overall, preceded by the Blue Egg, Pink Egg, Safari Egg, Jungle Egg, Farm Egg, Christmas Egg, Aussie Egg, Fossil Egg, and the Ocean Egg.
- The Mythic Egg is the fourth limited egg that does not resemble any of the pets inside, the others being the Jungle Egg, the Christmas Egg, the Ocean Egg, and the Woodland Egg.
- The Mythic Egg rolls forward when the player moves. It also bounces up and down when the player stands still.
- The Mythic Egg has the largest chance of hatching a rare pet.
- The Mythic Egg introduced some map changes that replaced the ones introduced when the Ocean Egg was launched. The main map featured yellow-beige pillars and purple crystals on pedestals, spread across the map mainly on the edges of bridges, buildings, and inside the Nursery in the Pets section.
- The addition of the Mythic Egg into the game also brought new mystical tunes to the Nursery. These tunes were replaced with bird chirps after the Woodland Egg was launched.