Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki-wordmark.png

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Lunar Tiger Box is a limited legendary gift from the Lunar New Year (2022) in Adopt Me!. Players were able to obtain this gift by purchasing it for Bucks.png 350. Players have a 60% chance to get a rare Lunar Tiger, a 30% chance to get an ultra-rare Lunar White Tiger, and a 10% chance to get a legendary Lunar Gold Tiger from a Lunar Tiger Box. As the event has ended, it can now only be obtained by trading.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Chance
Lunar Tiger
Lunar Tiger.png
Rare 60%
Lunar White Tiger
Lunar White Tiger.png
Ultra-Rare 30%
Lunar Gold Tiger
Lunar Gold Tiger.png
Legendary 10%

Trivia

Gallery

Advertisement