Legacy Adopt Me! was an old version of Adopt Me! which can only be played for a few days at a time. DreamCraft sometimes releases it for a limited time.
The first time it was released again was in December 2019, for one day. It came again in late May 2020 for a day before it left again.
- There are no Pets in Legacy Adopt Me!, which centers around adopting babies.
- The game can hold up to 200 players compared to its current model, which can only fit 48 players in a server.
- The background music in Legacy Adopt Me! is different from the current Adopt Me!.
- This is considered a remodel of Adopt Me! from back in 2017.
- Link to the game: https://www.roblox.com/games/4492800857/Legacy-Adopt-Me-2017. It is not open very often.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.