The Ice Cream Van, mostly known as the Ice Cream Truck, is a double-seated legendary vehicle in Adopt Me! obtainable through the 350 Ice Cream Van Game Pass.
The Ice Cream Van makes up for it's lack of seats with it's unique ability to sell Ice Cream to players, much like the Hotdog and lemonade stand toys. The owner of the van gets to choose the price of the ice cream, however the cost can't be more than 20 bucks and can't be less than 1 buck. The username of its owner is displayed on the back of the van, and the price of the Ice Cream is displayed on the front of the van.
The Ice Cream Van also has a unique tune that can be played to alert players of its presence, much like a real Ice Cream truck.
Pros & Cons
|Can Play Music||Costs Robux, so it is relatively hard to get|
|Legendary||Price cannot be more than 20 Bucks|
|Can sell Ice Cream, similar to the Hotdog or Lemonade Stands|
|Has 2 seats, for the player and their pet (or a friend)|
- This is the second vehicle to be added to Adopt Me in 2020 after the rollerskates.
- This is the first vehicle that can interact with other players other than seating them.
- Along with that, this is the only vehicle that can serve food or drinks to players.
- This is the only vehicle to have a license plate, besides the recent Flower Wagon.
- The license plate will display the vehicle owner's username.
- This vehicle will not change size if you are a baby.
- The only other vehicle to do this is the Traveling House.
- This is the seventh Gamepass vehicle to be sold in Adopt Me, with the first six being Supercars, Carriages, the SUV (Celebrity Mansion Gamepass), Luxury Car (Millionaire Mansion Gamepass), the Limo/GoKart (V.I.P), and the Heart Hoverboard.
- Along with that, this is the second Gamepass Vehicle to be sold without it being in a bundle with the first being the Heart Hoverboard.
- This is the first vehicle to be added after the 2019 Christmas Event.
- Just like the Lemonade and Hot Dog Stands, you cannot sell any of the items for less than 1 buck.