The Ice Cream Truck is a two-seater legendary vehicle in Adopt Me!. It is obtainable by buying the Ice Cream Truck Gamepass, which costs 350, or through trading. It was added to the game at January 11, 2020.
The Ice Cream Truck has a bright pink and bright blue color palette, with pink going through the top and bottom side of the van, and a large blue line interrupting the pink paint scheme that goes through the driver compartment and extends to the bottom edge of the truck.
It has a large vanilla ice cream cone on the roof, which changes color when the player plays the Ice Cream Truck's tune. The roof also portrays four horns, two large and two smaller ones on either side, which produce musical notes when the music of the Ice Cream Truck is playing.
The inside of the truck features two seats, one on the front for the driver, and one in the back, between two freezers.
For what it lacks in efficiency, it makes up with its unique ability to sell Ice Cream to players, much like the Hotdog Stand and Lemonade Stand. The owner of the truck gets to choose the price of the Ice Cream, however, the cost must be between 0 and 20. The username of its owner is displayed on the back of the truck, and the price of the Ice Cream is displayed on the front of the truck. The sign always changes to the price specified. The Ice Cream Truck also has a unique tune that can be played to alert players of its presence, much like a real ice cream truck but after using the music, the player will have to wait for a short while before playing it again.
Pros & Cons
|Can play music.||Only obtainable with Robux.|
|Legendary.||Price of Ice Cream cannot be set more than 20.|
|Can sell Ice Cream, similar to the Hotdog or Lemonade Stands.||The price indicator for the Ice Cream's price is often inconsistent.|
|Has 2 seats for the player and their pet and another seat for another pet or another player.|
- The Ice Cream Truck used to have only one seat for the driver, however, another one was added in March 2020 with the addition of the Choo Choo Train.
- This is the second vehicle that had been added to Adopt Me! in the year 2020 after the Roller Skates.
- This is the first and currently only vehicle that can interact with other players other than seating them.
- This is the only vehicle to have a license plate, besides the Flower Wagon.
- This vehicle will not change size if the player is a baby.
- This is the seventh Gamepass vehicle to be sold in Adopt Me!, with the first six being Supercars, Royal Carriages, the SUV (Celebrity Mansion Gamepass), Luxury Car (Millionaire Mansion Gamepass), the Limo/GoKart (V.I.P), and the Heart Hoverboard.
- Players can also purchase Ice Cream for 1 at the Ice Cream Parlor near the Neighborhood tunnel.
- During the Staycation Summer Sale, which began on August 21, 2020, the Ice Cream Truck was on sale and cost 175.
- At the Ice Cream Parlor, you can put up to three scoops of ice cream on your cone. However, the Ice Cream Truck only gives you one scoop, which is always vanilla.