The Ice Cream Truck has the appearance of a typical American step-van repurposed to sell ice cream.
The Ice Cream Truck has a bright pink and bright blue color palette, with pink going through the top and bottom side of the van, and a large blue line interrupting the pink paint scheme that goes through the driver compartment and extends to the bottom edge of the truck.
It has a large vanilla ice cream cone on the roof, which changes color when the player plays the Ice Cream Truck's tune. The roof also features four horns, two large and two smaller ones on either side, which produce musical notes when the music of the Ice Cream Truck is playing.The inside of the truck features two seats, one on the front for the driver, and one in the back, between two freezers.
The Ice Cream Truck is a large vehicle that players use to earn a bit of extra money. It has two seats so you can bring a friend or pet along with you. It also plays music so you know when its around.
For what it lacks in efficiency it makes up with its unique ability to sell Ice Cream to players, much like the Hotdog Stand and Lemonade Stand toys. The owner of the truck gets to choose the price of the Ice Cream, however the cost can't be less than 1 and can't be more than 20. The username of its owner is displayed on the back of the truck, and the price of the Ice Cream is displayed on the front of the truck, although the sign in the front of the vehicle always displays 10 and does not change to match with the actual price of the ice cream. The Ice Cream Truck also has a unique tune that can be played to alert players of its presence, much like a real ice cream truck.
Pros & Cons
|Can play music||Only obtainable with Robux|
|Legendary||Price cannot be more than 20|
|Can sell Ice Cream, similar to the Hotdog or Lemonade Stands|
|Has 2 seats, for the player and their pet (or a friend)|
- The Ice Cream Truck used to only one single seat for the driver, however another one was added in March 2020 with the addition of the Choo Choo Train.
- This is the second vehicle to be added to Adopt Me! in 2020 after the Roller Skates.
- This is the first vehicle that can interact with other players other than seating them.
- Along with that, this is the only vehicle that can serve food or drinks to players.
- This is the only vehicle to have a license plate, besides the recent Flower Wagon.
- This vehicle will not change size if a player is a baby.
- The only other vehicle to do this is the Traveling House.
- This is the seventh Gamepass vehicle to be sold in Adopt Me!, with the first six being Supercars, Royal Carriages, the SUV (Celebrity Mansion Gamepass), Luxury Car (Millionaire Mansion Gamepass), the Limo/GoKart (V.I.P), and the Heart Hoverboard.
- Along with that, this is the second Gamepass vehicle to be sold without it being in a bundle with the first being the Heart Hoverboard.
- Just like the Lemonade Stand and Hotdog Stands, players cannot sell any of the items for less than 1.
- Players can also get ice cream for 1 at the Ice Cream Parlor near the Neighborhood tunnel.
- During the Staycation Summer Sale (began on August 21, 2020), the Ice Cream Truck was on sale and cost 175.