The Ice Cream Parlor is a shop in Adopt Me!. This is a shop ran by a female NPC named Elsa. Players can purchase Ice Cream with their bucks, and Golden Goldfish with Robux. The Golden Goldfish can be used to obtain a Penguin or Golden Penguin. The exterior of the building is a large upside-down ice cream cone with spilled pink ice cream on the bottom. Inside the shop, Penguins are seen skating on the ice rink, and a pink-colored booth selling items is in the middle of the rink.
These are the current items that can be bought in the Ice Cream Parlor:
|1||To feed to pets/babies||Common|
|225||To tame a Penguin or Golden Penguin||Legendary|
Ice Cream Scoops
- This is the first building to get an upgrade with pets, the second being the Coffee Shop.
- When Penguins were added, the seats of the shop were all removed.
- The Ice Cream Parlor was previously called Icey's.
- When a player interacts with a Penguin skating on the ice rink, they will ask them to bring them a Golden Goldfish.
- If you try and add a fourth scoop of Ice Cream, a message will pop up saying "Adding too many scoops might make it tip over!"