Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Halloween Mummy Cat Box is a limited common gift from the Halloween Event (2021) in Adopt Me!. Players were able to obtain the gift by purchasing it for Candy Icon.png 600. Players have a 70% chance to get a Halloween Black Mummy Cat, a 25% chance to get a Halloween White Mummy Cat, and a 5% chance to get a Halloween Golden Mummy Cat from a Halloween Mummy Cat Box. The Halloween Mummy Cat Box is now only obtainable through trading, as the event has ended.

Appearance

The Halloween Mummy Cat Box features a black and gray house topped with orange windows and light gray spider webs. Its design heavily relies on symmetry. The Halloween Mummy Cat Box also has small holes on its right and left side.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Chance
Halloween Black Mummy Cat
Halloween Black Mummy Cat.png
Uncommon 70%
Halloween White Mummy Cat
Halloween White Mummy Cat.png
Rare 25%
Halloween Golden Mummy Cat
Halloween Golden Mummy Cat.png
Legendary 5%

Trivia

Gallery

Advertisement