Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Golden Rat is a limited legendary pet that was released in Adopt Me! and was a part of the 2020 Lunar New Year Event. Players could purchase Rat Boxes for Bucks.png 345 during the event. There is a 1 out of 15 (6.66%) chance of obtaining the Golden Rat from the Rat Box, and a 14 out of 15 (93.33%) chance to get a Rat.

The Golden Rat is now only available through trading or by opening any remaining Rat Boxes. Rat Boxes can only be obtained through trading.

Appearance

The Golden Rat has an oval shaped body covered with white fur, white oval shaped ears that are golden inside, and a small round shaped golden nose. It also has beady black eyes and a thin golden tail. It is a recolor of the Rat.

Tricks

Here are the tricks the Golden Rat learns in order:

  • Newborn - Sit
  • Junior - Lay Down
  • Pre-Teen - Jump
  • Teen - Beg
  • Post-Teen - Dance 1
  • Full Grown - Dance 2

Neon Appearance

The Neon Golden Rat glows bright yellow on its inner ears, nose, tail, and paws.

Mega Neon Appearance

The Mega Neon Golden Rat glows in the same areas as the Neon Golden Rat, except these areas cycle through the colors of magenta, red, and pink.

Trivia

  • This is the second pet that has the word "Golden" in it, with the first being the Golden Penguin. Other golden pets include the Golden Ladybug, Golden Unicorn, Golden Dragon, and the Golden Griffin.
  • Once players change the Golden Rat's name, they cannot change it back since the word "Golden" would get tagged unless they delete the name and save it. This is to prevent scamming.
  • This is one of the few pets that have dance tricks.
  • The Golden Rat is a reskin of the Rat.

Gallery

Advertisement