Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Golden Penguin is a legendary pet in Adopt Me!. It can be obtained by buying the Golden Goldfish for Robux.png 225, or through trading.

The Golden Penguin has a black counterpart, the Penguin. When using the Golden Goldfish, there is a 1/10 (10%) chance of obtaining a Golden Penguin and a 9/10 (90%) chance of obtaining a Penguin.

Appearance

The Golden Penguin is a reskin of the Penguin. It looks exactly the same as the Penguin, except its body, beak, arms, and flippers are a vibrant yellow color instead of black.

Tricks

Listed below are the tricks that a Golden Penguin learns in order:

  • Newborn - Sit
  • Junior - Lay Down
  • Pre-Teen - Beg
  • Teen - Headstand
  • Post-Teen - Dance 1
  • Full Grown - Dance 2

Neon Appearance

The Neon Golden Penguin's back and arms glow a bright yellowish-golden color.

Mega Neon Appearance

The Mega Neon Golden Penguin glows in the same areas as the Neon Golden Penguin, except it cycles through the colors of the rainbow.

Trivia

Gallery

Advertisement