The Golden Penguin is classified as a legendary pet in Adopt Me! that can be obtained from a Golden Goldfish at the Ice Cream Parlor. Players have a 10% chance of obtaining a Golden Penguin from the Golden Goldfish, which costs 225 each. Players also have a 90% chance of obtaining a Penguin when using the Golden Goldfish.
The Golden Penguin is a reskin of the Penguin. It looks exactly the same as the Penguin, except its body, beak, arms, and flippers are a vibrant gold/yellow instead of black.
Following are the tricks that a Golden Penguin will learn in order:
- Sit - Newborn
- Lay down - Junior
- Beg - Pre-Teen
- Headstand - Teen
- Dance 1 - Post-Teen
- Dance 2 - Full Grown
The Neon Golden Penguin's back and arms glow a bright gold.
Mega Neon Appearance
In its Mega Neon form, the Golden Penguin's back and arms cycle through the many colors of the rainbow.
- It was the first pet with the word "Golden" in the name. The second being Golden Rat (which was obtainable from the Rat Box), and the rest being the Golden Unicorn, Golden Dragon, and the Golden Griffin.
- As Penguins don't fly, they grow wings when flown with a Fly-A-Pet Potion.
- If you look closely, the Golden Penguin slightly resembles Golden pets from the Golden Egg, however this is just a coincidence and it is not a Golden pet.
- The Golden Penguin is obtained by throwing the Golden Goldfish in the Ice Cream Parlor.
- There is a Golden Penguin NPC named "Speedy The Penguin" in the 2020 Winter Holiday Event.