FANDOM


(Adding categories)
(Adding categories)
Line 16: Line 16:
 
[[Category:Ice Cream Shop]]
 
[[Category:Ice Cream Shop]]
 
[[Category:Golden Goldfish]]
 
[[Category:Golden Goldfish]]
  +
[[Category:Gamepass Pet]]
  +
[[Category:Legendary Pets]]
  +
[[Category:Gameplay]]

Revision as of 05:25, April 9, 2020

The Golden Goldfish is a taming item used to tame certain pets. It can be used to tame a Penguin, but players also haveΒ a 10% chance of taming a Golden Penguin, and you have a 90% chance of taming a normal Penguin.

Trivia

  • Honey is the Golden Goldfishes' counterpart, which is used to tame Bees instead of Penguins.

Gallery

RobloxScreenShot20190824 114415809
RobloxScreenShot20190824 114407106
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.