The Golden Egg is a legendary egg in Adopt Me! and was released on March 20, 2020. It is one of the available rewards in the Star Rewards and can be obtained by either logging in daily to collect Stars until the player has reached 660 stars (175 days), or trading. The Golden Egg is similar to the Diamond Egg, with the same pets but with a different variety.
To obtain the Diamond Egg, players must claim the Golden Egg first. Once they've receive a Golden Egg, the player's Star Rewards reset, allowing them to claim the Diamond Egg next. After they get the Diamond Egg, the player's stars will reset once more, giving the player the chance to claim yet another Golden Egg.
- Along with the Diamond Egg, the Golden Egg has a 100% chance of hatching a legendary pet. There are three possible pets in each egg with the chances of obtaining each pet being 33.3% (1/3).
- Similar to the Diamond Egg, the pets that you can obtain from this egg are re-textures of three other legendary pets: the Unicorn, Dragon, and Griffin.
- It takes a login streak of about 180 days (6 months if you log in once daily or 3 months, 19.5 days if you are able to log in every 15 hours) to claim this egg if you begin and maintain your streak after the Star Rewards update (March 20, 2020). People who had a pre-update streak will be able to claim their Golden Egg quicker than those who didn't.
- Before claiming this, you must claim the other prizes, then, the whole cycle starts again.
- It takes 3 tasks to fully hatch the Golden Egg.
- Despite being named Golden Egg, it cannot hatch into a Golden Penguin, Golden Rat, or Golden Ladybug because those pets are obtainable in different ways (Golden Goldfish, Rat Box, and Diamond Lavender).