The Golden Egg was released on March 20, 2020. It is one of the available rewards in the Star Rewards and can be obtained by logging in daily to collect Stars until the player has reached the needed Stars or through trading.
To obtain the Diamond Egg, you must first collect the Golden Egg. If you receive a Golden Egg, you have to start your stars over again to get the Diamond Egg.
- It has a 100% chance of hatching a legendary pet, just like the Diamond Egg
- The Pets that you can obtain from this Egg are re-textures of three previous legendary pets: the Unicorn, Dragon, and Griffin.
- It takes a login streak of 180 days (6 months if you log in once daily or 3 months, 19.5 days if you are able to log in every 15 hours) to claim this egg if you begin and maintain your streak after the rewards update (21st March 2020). People who had a pre-update streak will, of course, be able to claim their golden egg quicker than those who didn't but their streak will be higher than 180 when they claim it.
- Before claiming this, you must claim the other prizes, then, the whole cycle starts again, allowing you to claim the Diamond Egg upon second completion.
- There was a scam where people used a pet egg to make it seem like they had a golden egg. As a result, the words "gold" and "golden" can no longer be used when naming pets.