The Ghost Bunny is a limited ultra-rare pet from the Halloween Event (2020) in Adopt Me!. It cost 4,000 and could be bought from the Halloween Store during the event. Since the event has ended, the Ghost Bunny is only obtainable through trading.
The Ghost Bunny portrays a pastel blue-colored bunny that has long blue ears with light pastel insides, a baby blue stomach, a nose tip, and big black eyes. It is modeled after the ghosts seen in the mini-game Spirit Showdown. Although the Ghost Bunny shows up as gray in the inventory, when it is equipped by a player, it is baby blue. At night, the Ghost Bunny has a bright blue glow.
Here are the tricks the Ghost Bunny learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Ghost Bunny glows pastel purple on its chest, nose, inside the ears, and tail.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Ghost Bunny, along with the Arctic Reindeer, Pumpkin, Pet Rock, Frost Fury, Stingray, Dolphin, Narwhal, Seahorse, Mechapup, Clownfish, Octopus, Squid, Shark, Ice Golem, Reindeer, Capricorn, Space Whale, and the Dancing Dragon, are the only non-bird pets that do not have wings after being fed a Fly-A-Pet Potion. They still fly normally, just without wings and almost as if they are floating through the air, or alternatively, riding in the air.
- Players are unable to put any shoe accessories on the Ghost Bunny.
- The Ghost Bunny was the second most expensive pet in the Halloween Store that cost Candy.
- The Ghost Bunny was also recognizable as the minion spirit in the Spirit Showdown mini-game, while its Neon version was the boss spirit.
- The Ghost Bunny was also featured in the Halloween Event (2021) in the Horseman Chase minigame. It also appeared before the event, guarding the crypt entrance; this was similar to the Frost Fury (NPC) in the Winter Holiday (2020) event. Players would be knocked back if they tried entering the crypt before the event.