Go onto Adopt Me! and choose to be a parent or child to start playing!
Whenever a player logs into the game, a menu will pop up and they will receive a login bonus, depending on if 24 hours have passed or not. You might want to set an alert on your phone for this to remind you to just hop on and get the free money. Even if you don't necessarily plan on playing the game anytime soon, you might just want to grab the free money just in case you ever go back to the game.
If a player logs in every day, they can continue their streak for up to five days, where on the fifth day, the player receives a Mystery Gift and 10 Stars. The fourth day is the most important because you will get 200 Bucks and 1 star for logging in. Once you get to the sixth day, the streak starts over again.
|Day 1||25 Bucks and 1 Star|
|Day 2||50 Bucks and 1 Star|
|Day 3||100 Bucks and 1 Star|
|Day 4||200 Bucks and 1 Star|
|Day 5||Mystery Gift and 10 Stars|
|Day 30||Cracked egg|
*Playing the game will also get you a bonus 20 Bucks check, periodically.
Be a Baby & Equip a Pet
Money can be earned by taking care of yourself as a baby and taking care of your pet. You will get objectives you'll need to complete that show up at the top of your screen. Going to the school will help you to complete the majority of these small quests because there is a sleep, food, and drink area. There's also an apple you can take off of the teacher's desk that is free and will feed you or your pet! Being both the baby and pet essentially doubles the amount of money you can earn!
- Dirty: Both you and your pet can take a shower or bath in someone’s house with their permission.
- Hungry: Pets can be fed at the School. You can also take an Apple from the teacher's desk! Grab a lot of the apples, so you can feed yourself and your pet. You can also find someone selling hot dogs for only a dollar. You can also buy food at the supermarket. (See Food)
- Sleepy: Pets and babies can sleep at the School and you both can sleep at the campsite or wherever there's an available bed, but babies will need cribs.
- Thirsty: Your pet can drink at the School, you will need to purchase something to drink. The cheapest way to do this is to look for a Lemonade Stand that's selling for a dollar, if not, them a tea from the coffee shop for 2 dollars, instead of getting 6 dollars because you had to pay 2 dollars, you will get only 4, this is the ailment that gives less money because you have to purchase something or buy something at the supermarket. However, if you do go purchase a drink from the supermarket (the green and white building), the cheapest option is to buy water, which only costs 1 Buck. You can go to the Nursery and let your pet drink from a water fountain in the “Pets” area. You can also buy a "Water Cooler" and add it to your house. Buying the water cooler is really the cheapest option as even though you have to pay 300 Bucks for it, it gives you unlimited water from which you can drink from and thus cure your thirst. Alternatively, you can buy the cups and the teapots and add them to your house (from the Lunar New Year 2020 update, which can be found in the category "Eastern").
There's also orange objectives, these require you to go over to a certain area but they give you additional money! These are the ones you want to make sure to complete right away before they disappear.
- Bored: Go to the playground, you don't have to do anything just idle there. You can also cure your boredom by playing piano at your house, or if you're a baby, then you can play with a rattle.
- Camping: Head over to the campsite and hang out! If you don't know where it is you can click on the objective and it will show you how to get there.
- Pool Party: Go to the pool, and like almost all orange objectives, you can idle there.
- School: Hang out at the school and learn a thing or two.
- Sick: Go to the doctor's office and talk to the doctor. You can also grab golden apples from there for free and eat them on the go, the golden apples will be taken out of your inventory when the game is left. Alternatively, you can go to the room on the right of the "Golden Apple Room", and sit on the blue cot.
During special occasions, there are special ailments where your pet wants to do stuff they can't original do. This is available for a limited time.
- Graveyard: Same as Bored you can not do anything, unless if you want to go dig graves to get candy and avoid ghosts. (Replaces the Bored ailment and playground)
- Haunted House: Go there to teach your pets or hunt for ghosts. (Replaces the School ailment and school)
- Ice Skating: Frozen Lake has gingerbread men all over it, you can skate around to collect them, but if you bump into a penguin, you will lose some gingerbread men. It depends on how much Gingerbread you collected.
- Training A Reindeer: Go to the stables in the Winter Village, and select a reindeer. You need to fly to get gingerbread men. Beware, the reindeer will fly for a limited time, so if they say they can't fly for much longer, while in midair, you will lose 200 Gingerbread for injuring them, so you should go land on the ground before they crash.
Something you will want to save up your cash for is to purchase a Money Tree or two. These can be purchased for 1450 Bucks in the Stuff — Rare category. You will be able to periodically grab bucks from the trees throughout the day. Each time you harvest you get 8 Bucks. You do not need too many of them though, you can max collect 100 Bucks per day, and you earn about 5 Bucks per hour.