The Frost Fury is a limited legendary pet that was introduced during the Winter Holiday Event (2020). It was only available for purchase for 800. As the event already ended, it is currently unobtainable except through trading.
The Frost Fury features a long white wingless dragon with a light cyan underbelly. It slightly resembles the Frost Dragon in its colors. It has a short, blue crystal tail, four white feet, with icicle-like spikes along its back. The head has two blue horns, two indigo ears, a dark blue nose, two blue eyebrows, and two small black eyes.
Here are the tricks the Frost Fury learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Joyful
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Frost Fury glows bright blue on its eyebrows, whiskers, horns, the spikes along its back, and the tip of its tail.
Mega Neon Appearance
- It was the only pet in the Winter Holiday 2020 update that can be bought with Robux.
- It was the seventh dragon pet in the game, after the Dragon, Bat Dragon, Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, Golden Dragon, and Diamond Dragon, and the only dragon pet without wings.
- The Frost Fury, Arctic Reindeer, Pet Rock, Pumpkin, Ghost Bunny, and the Reindeer were the only non-bird pets that do not grow wings after being fed a Fly-A-Pet Potion.
- When fed a Fly-A-Pet Potion, Frost Furies do not grow wings, instead, they float up and down. The Frost Fury will also change in size to compensate for your avatar if you are playing as a Parent. The size of the Frost Fury will not change when ridden (unless fed a Big Brew Potion or Small Sip Potion) when the player is playing as a Baby.
- The Frost Fury was the second most expensive Robux pet in the game, the most expensive being the Shadow Dragon and Frost Dragon.
- The Frost Fury is one of the few pets with the Mesh deform feature.