The Frost Fury is a limited legendary pet in Adopt Me! that was introduced on December 15, 2020, during the Winter Holiday Event (2020). It was available for purchase during the event for 800. It is now only obtainable through trading, because the event ended on January 19, 2021.
The Frost Fury features a long white wingless dragon with a light cyan underbelly. It slightly resembles the Frost Dragon in its color scheme, and the Dancing Dragon in its shape and model scheme. It has a short, blue crystal-like tail, four small white feet, and icicle-like spikes along its back. The head has two blue horns, two indigo ears, a dark blue nose, two blue eyebrows, and two small black eyes.
Here are the tricks the Frost Fury learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Joyful
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Frost Fury glows bright blue on its eyebrows, whiskers, horns, the spikes along its back, and the tip of its tail.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Frost Fury was the only pet in the Winter Holiday 2020 Update that could be bought with Robux.
- The Frost Fury is the seventh dragon pet in the game, after the Dragon, Bat Dragon, Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, Golden Dragon, and Diamond Dragon.
- The Frost Fury is the first dragon pet without wings, the second being the Dancing Dragon.
- The Frost Fury, Arctic Reindeer, Dancing Dragon, Pumpkin, Pet Rock, Ghost Bunny, Stingray, Dolphin, Narwhal, Seahorse, Mechapup, Clownfish, Octopus, Shark, Ice Golem, Reindeer, Squid, Dancing Dragon, Capricorn, Space Whale, and the Halloween White Ghost Dragon are the only non-bird pets that do not have wings after being fed a Fly-A-Pet Potion. They still fly normally, just without wings and almost as if they were floating through the air, or alternatively, riding in the air.
- When ridden or flown, Frost Fury will change in size to compensate for a player's avatar if they are playing as a Parent. The size of the Frost Fury will not change when ridden (unless fed a Big Brew Potion or Small Sip Potion) when the player is playing as a Baby.
- The Frost Fury was the fourth most expensive Robux pet in the game, the most expensive being the Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, Halloween White Ghost Dragon, and Ice Golem.
- The Frost Fury costs the same as the Winged Horse.
- This pet resembles the legendary Chinese mythology creature, the Chinese dragon.