The Frost Dragon was released on December 20, 2019 during the Christmas Update, and could be bought for 1000. The Frost Dragon, a limited pet (now out of game), is classified as a legendary pet. It came out during the 2019 Christmas Event a few days after the initial release of the event, which began on December 12, 2019. The Frost Dragon is no longer on sale, meaning the only possible way to obtain a Frost Dragon is through trading. The Frost Dragon was sold for the same price as the Shadow Dragon ( 1000) was during the Halloween Event in 2019.
Like the Shadow Dragon, it has the same body model, but only slight differences, such as re-textured icy blue scales, pastel-blue neon eyes, some bright blue smoke particle effects coming out of its mouth, two horns/spikes that are shaped of that of a ram's and spikes protruding from its back. The frost dragon is portrayed as an icy cold pet. The Frost Dragon also doesn't have an exposed rib-cage unlike the Shadow Dragon.
The Neon Frost Dragon's wings, spikes, horns, feet, and teeth glow an icy blue.
Mega Neon Appearance
Just like the Shadow Dragon, the Frost Dragon has the following tricks:
- Sit (Newborn)
- Lay Down (Junior)
- Joy (Pre-Teen)
- Jump (Teen)
- Dive (Post-Teen)
- Frost Breath (Full Grown)
- The Frost Dragon is one of the only pets to have custom tricks, such as Dive and Frost Breath.
- The Frost Dragon went off-sale on January 11, 2020, which was also the end of the 2019 Christmas Event.
- The Frost Dragon is one of the rarest pets in the game due to the short amount of time it was available, and also that it had a big price of 1000.
- The Frost Dragon is the fourth dragon to be released after the Dragon, Shadow Dragon and Bat Dragon.