The Frost Dragon is a limited legendary pet in Adopt Me! that was released on December 20, 2019, during the Christmas Update for 1000. The Frost Dragon came out during the 2019 Christmas Event a few days after the initial release of the event, which began on December 14, 2019. It is no longer obtainable and can only be obtained through trading.
The Frost Dragon resembles the Shadow Dragon in its appearance. It has the same mesh, but only with slight differences, such as retextured icy blue scales, pastel-blue neon eyes, bright light-blue smoke particle effects coming out of its mouth, two horns/spikes that are shaped of that of a ram's, and spikes protruding from its back. Unlike the Shadow Dragon, the Frost Dragon doesn't have an exposed rib cage. It has more spikes on its back than the Shadow Dragon. The wings are unchanged other than the color. It has a blue mouth and glowing blue eyes with sharp teeth.
Similar to the Shadow Dragon, the Frost Dragon has the following tricks:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Jump
- Teen - Joy
- Post-Teen- Dive
- Full Grown - Frost Breath
The Neon Frost Dragon's wings, spikes, horns, feet, teeth glow light blue.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Frost Dragon used to have slight differences from the regular Neon Frost Dragon, cycling blue and white. Now, however, it alternates to cycle through all the colors of the rainbow, like most other pets.
- The Frost Dragon is one of the few pets to have custom tricks, such as the Dive and Frost Breath.
- The Frost Dragon went off-sale on January 11, 2020, which was also the end of the 2019 Christmas Event.
- The Frost Dragon is the fourth dragon to be released after the Dragon, Shadow Dragon, and Bat Dragon.
- The Frost Dragon was sold for the same price as the Shadow Dragon ( 1000), which was obtainable during the Halloween Event (2019).
- The Mega Neon version only used to cycle through two colors - blue and white. It has now been updated to cycle through all the colors of the rainbow.