The Frost Dragon is a limited legendary pet in Adopt Me! that was released on December 20, 2019, during the Christmas Update for 1000. The Frost Dragon came out during the 2019 Christmas Event a few days after the initial release of the event, which began on December 12, 2019. It is no longer on sale, meaning the only possible way to obtain a Frost Dragon is through trading. The Frost Dragon was sold for the same price as the Shadow Dragon ( 1000) was during the Halloween Event (2019).
Like the Shadow Dragon, it has the same mesh, but only with slight differences, such as retextured icy blue scales, pastel-blue neon eyes, bright light-blue smoke particle effects coming out of its mouth, two horns/spikes that are shaped of that of a ram's, and spikes protruding from its back. The Frost Dragon also doesn't have an exposed rib cage, unlike the Shadow Dragon. It also has more spikes on its back than the Shadow Dragon. The wings are unchanged other than the color.
The Neon Frost Dragon's wings, spikes, horns, feet, teeth, and eyes glow light blue.
Mega Neon Appearance
Similar to the Shadow Dragon, the Frost Dragon has the following tricks:
- Sit (Newborn)
- Lay Down (Junior)
- Joy (Pre-Teen)
- Jump (Teen)
- Dive (Post-Teen)
- Frost Breath (Full Grown)
- The Frost Dragon is one of the few pets to have custom tricks, such as Dive and Frost Breath.
- The Frost Dragon went off-sale on January 11, 2020, which was also the end of the 2019 Christmas Event.
- The Frost Dragon is the fourth dragon to be released after the Dragon, Shadow Dragon, and Bat Dragon.
- The Mega Neon version only used to cycle through two colors - blue and white. It has now been updated so that it cycles through the entire rainbow which is like a pastel colors.