The Farm Egg is a limited legendary egg in Adopt Me!. It was released into the game on November 22, 2019, replacing the Jungle Egg, and was then replaced by the Aussie Egg on February 29, 2020. It costs 750 and could be found in the Gumball Machine in the Nursery. The Farm Egg is no longer obtainable through the Gumball Machine and can only be obtained through trading.
The Farm Egg is a white egg with black spots, pink ears, and cream-colored horns. It is meant to represent the Cow's appearance with its black and white spots and its two tiny horns.
Farm Egg Pets
The Farm Egg has a total of nine pets that can be hatched/obtained from it. They are the following:
- This was the first egg that could have been purchased from the Gumball Machine which featured a common pet.
- The Farm Egg was the first ever limited egg to have multiple legendary pets with the others being the Aussie Egg, the Fossil Egg, and the Ocean Egg.
- The Farm Egg has the most birds out of any other Eggs, having six birds in total.
- This egg had the most amount of pets out of all the eggs that were available in the Gumball Machine, with a total of nine. However, this was beaten by the Fossil Egg on October 10, 2020, which had twelve pets.
- The Farm Egg has the largest chance of hatching an uncommon pet.
- It is the only egg that resembles a non-legendary pet, instead being based on the rare Cow.
- The Farm Egg is one of the four Gumball Machine eggs that represents one of the pets inside it, the others being the Safari Egg, Aussie Egg, and the Fossil Egg.
- The Farm Egg was featured in the egg bundle.