The outside of the Family Home features a small window on the right of the building, as well as a window wedged out from the roof; to the left, the house has a small support, which is beside the door. At the top of the house, there is a small chimney.
When a player buys the house, the second floor will be filled with bedroom items. The first floor contains three rooms; the kitchen, the bathroom, and the main room.
- There is a bigger counterpart of this house, the Estate.
- This is one of the cheapest homes, the cheapest being the Tiny Home.
- It is the only house that can be purchased with either in-game bucks or Robux (as part of a pack).
- It is one of the smallest houses, the smallest also being the Tiny Home.
- It is one of the two houses in which players cannot throw a party in, the other one being the Tiny Home.