The Emu is one of the eight pets that can be hatched from the Aussie Egg in Adopt Me!. The Aussie Egg could be previously found in the Gumball Machine in the Pet section of the Nursery. It is a limited rare pet and players have a 13.5% chance of hatching one from an Aussie Egg. The other rare pet that can be hatched from the Aussie Egg is the Australian Kelpie.
The Emu has a long light brown neck and light brown feet, black beady eyes, a dark brown body, and a dark gray beak.
Here are the tricks the Emu can learn in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Bounce
- Teen - Roll Over
- Post-Teen - Backflip
- Full Grown - Dance
In its Neon version, the Emu's beak, wings, and feet all glow an orange color.
Mega Neon Appearance
- It is the fifth pet to have a long neck, with the first being the Flamingo, the second being the Giraffe, the third being the Llama, and the fourth being the Swan.
- It is the fourth pet Duck in the game. The Duck Pets include the Swan, Silly Duck, and Drake.
- An Emu grows wings when flying, like the Silly Duck, Turkey, Drake, and Flamingo, instead of using its actual small wings.
- It is the only bird pet from the Aussie Egg.
- The Emu and Flamingo have similar animations and both appear bright orange in their Neon version.