The respective NPC for this event was Eggburt, and the main currency of the event was Easter Eggs. During the Adopt Me! day, the event's currency could be obtained by finding small eggs scattered around the map. Players were not able to collect these eggs at night.
|Bunny Ear Tiara||600||Legendary|
- This is the third Easter-themed event that was released into the game, with the first two being the 2018 Easter Event and the 2019 Easter Event.
- During the event, there was a stand in front of the playground where the NPC, Eggburt, could be found.
- Altogether, there were five items that players could exchange their Easter Eggs for.
- The limit of Easter Eggs that each player could receive was 600 each Adopt Me! day.
- The total cost of all the items was 1,600.