The Diamond Egg has an equal chance of hatching three legendary pets with the chances of obtaining each pet being 33.3% (1/3). These three pets are the Diamond Unicorn, Diamond Dragon, and Diamond Griffin.
After the Golden Egg is obtained, the player's login streak stays, but their stars will reset to 0. All the Star Rewards remain the same except the Golden Egg, which gets replaced by a Diamond Egg. A player must earn 660 stars to obtain the Diamond Egg, resulting in a total of 1320 stars required to be collected in order to receive this egg. After having collected their Diamond Egg, players get a Golden Egg upon completing their Star Rewards for the third time, and so on.
- Unlike most eggs, this egg guarantees a 100% chance of obtaining a legendary pet, similar to the Golden Egg.
- Similar to the Golden Egg, it contains pets that are a re-textured version of the Unicorn, Dragon, and Griffin.
- It takes approximately 380 days (12 and a half months) to claim this egg.
- The pets from the Diamond Egg are colored metallic blue in the daylight, but at night, the color becomes darker blue and non-metallic.
- Players have to obtain a Golden Egg at least once before they can obtain the Diamond Egg.
- Due to its color, at night, players sometimes confuse it with the Blue Egg.
- Before claiming this, you must claim the other prizes, then, the whole cycle starts again.
- Even though this egg is a Diamond Egg, it doesn't hatch out all the diamond pets; for example, Diamond Ladybugs can't be hatched from this egg, nor the Queen Bee despite being diamond.