After the Golden Egg is obtained, the player's login streak stays, but their stars will reset to 0. All the Star Rewards would remain the same except the Golden Egg, which would be replaced by a Diamond Egg. A player must then earn 660 stars to obtain the Diamond Egg, resulting in a total of 1320 stars required to be collected in order to receive this egg. After having collected their Diamond Egg, players get a Golden Egg upon completing their Star Rewards for the third time, and so on.
Players must acquire the Golden Egg and other Star Rewards items preceding it before obtaining this egg.
The Diamond Egg is an oval shaped, turquoise blue egg. At night, its color turns to a royal blue. It features the same shape model as the Pink Egg, Blue Egg, Pet Egg, and Golden Egg, with only their colorings being different.
- Unlike most eggs, this egg guarantees a 100% chance of obtaining a legendary pet, similar to the Golden Egg and the Zodiac Minion Egg.
- Similar to the Golden Egg, it contains pets that are a re-textured version of the Unicorn, Dragon, and Griffin.
- It takes approximately 380 days (12 and a half months) to claim this egg.
- The pets from the Diamond Egg are colored metallic blue in the daylight, but at night, their color becomes darker blue and non-metallic.
- Due to its color at night, players sometimes confuse it with the Blue Egg.
- Before claiming this, players must claim the prizes preceding it.