The Diamond Dragon is a legendary pet added to Adopt Me! alongside the Diamond Griffin and the Diamond Unicorn. It can be obtained as part of the Star Rewards update as of March 20, 2020. It is only available through hatching the Diamond Egg or through trading. The Diamond Egg is the final reward of the second phase of the Star Rewards. It requires players to maintain a login streak of around one year and three months to receive a Diamond Egg. Players have a 1/3 (33.3%) chance of getting a Diamond Dragon from the Diamond Egg.
It is a golden and blue re-coloration of the Dragon/Golden Dragon pet. It has a metallic-blue body with golden claws, golden horns, golden underbelly, and golden wing membranes. In the day, the body color of the Diamond Dragon remains metallic blue when indoors and becomes silvery-white in certain areas when under the sun. At night, the color changes and its body becomes a non-metallic dark blue color while the golden areas become a darker yellow.
Here are the tricks the Diamond Dragon learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Bounce
- Teen - Roll Over
- Post-Teen - Backflip
- Full Grown - Dance
The Neon Diamond Dragon has a glowing gold color on the wing membranes, underbelly, fangs, and horns.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Diamond Dragon is the sixth dragon to be released, after the Dragon, Shadow Dragon, Bat Dragon, Frost Dragon, and Golden Dragon.
- This pet is a re-colored version of the original Dragon.
- The Diamond Dragon, along with the Diamond Griffin and Diamond Unicorn, are the pets that take the most stars to obtain in the Star Rewards.
- Unlike the Dragon, the Diamond Dragon’s hooves and wing spurs do not glow in Mega Neon or Neon form. Instead it has other glow areas where the Dragon does not glow, namely the wing membranes and the underbelly.
- The Diamond Dragon shares the same color scheme with the other Diamond Pets as well as the Queen Bee.