Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Desert Weather Map Update is an update in Adopt Me! that began on January 20, 2022 and returns on the 15th of every month. It brought map changes and the Desert Shop into the game, as well as new toys, pet accessories, vehicles, and pets.

In this update, a new type of weather was introduced to the game; this was the first rotational weather change in Adopt Me!. In this weather change, the main map is covered in yellow sand, while the river dries up.

On the weather board in front of the Accessory Shop, the desert weather rotation is represented by a cactus. The weather board in front of the Accessory Shop predicts the weather in-game, and consequently, the map change associated with this weather. The other types of weather include snow, depicted as a snowflake on the board, and sunny weather, depicted as a sun.

Desert Shop

Main article: Desert Shop

The Desert Shop was released during this update; here, players can buy toys, pet accessories, vehicles, and pets. These items and pets are obtainable in the Desert Shop every month for 36 hours. During its rotation, the Desert Shop is located underground behind the School, where the river would have been. This shop’s NPC is Bastet.

Mud Balls

Main article: Mud Ball

The Mud Ball can be used to tame scarabs in the Desert Shop, and was released during this update. When the shop is not currently available in-game, the Mud Ball cannot be used.

The Mud Ball can obtain one of the three giant scarabs: the Giant Black Scarab, the Giant Blue Scarab, and the Giant Gold Scarab. Players have a 60% chance of getting the Giant Black Scarab, a 37.5% chance of getting a Giant Blue Scarab, and a 2.5% chance of getting a Giant Gold Scarab.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Price
Giant Black Scarab
Giant Black Scarab.png
Ultra-Rare Robux 2019 Logo Black.svg 199 (Mud Ball)
Giant Blue Scarab
Giant Blue Scarab.png
Ultra-Rare Robux 2019 Logo Black.svg 199 (Mud Ball)
Giant Gold Scarab
Giant Gold Scarab.png
Legendary Robux 2019 Logo Black.svg 199 (Mud Ball)
Abyssinian Cat
Abyssinian Cat.png
Rare Bucks.png 750

Obtainable Items

Item Image Rarity Price
Cactus Friend
Cactus Friend.png
Uncommon Bucks.png 95
Crook Throw Toy
Crook Throw Toy.png
Uncommon Bucks.png 250
Desert Drum
Desert Drum.png
Rare Bucks.png 450
Knafeh
Knafeh.png
Rare Bucks.png 2
Anhk Pogostick
Anhk Pogostick.png
Ultra-Rare Bucks.png 995
Cactus Balloon
Cactus Balloon.png
Ultra-Rare Bucks.png 800
Scarab Crossbow Grappling Hook
Scarab Crossbow Grappling Hook.png
Legendary Bucks.png 5,000
Egyptian Chariot Stroller
Egyptian Chariot Stroller.png
Ultra-Rare Bucks.png 1,200
Trireme
Trireme.png
Ultra-Rare Bucks.png 3,000
Landsailer
Landsailer.png
Ultra-Rare Bucks.png 3,000

Pet Wear

Pet Wear Image Price Rarity
Pyramids Badge
Pyramids Badge.png
Bucks.png 50 Common
Lotus Earrings
Lotus Earrings.png
Bucks.png 250 Uncommon
Eye of Horus Monocle
Eye of Horus Monocle (transparent).png
Bucks.png 500 Rare
Wesekh
Wesekh.png
Bucks.png 550 Rare
Gold Crown with Sapphire
Gold Crown with Sapphire (transparent).png
Bucks.png 600 Rare
Sun Wings
Sun Wings.png
Bucks.png 1,600 Ultra-Rare
Nemes
Nemes.png
Bucks.png 1,850 Ultra-Rare

Trivia

  • The river dries up during the update, clearing space for the Desert Shop.
  • The Abyssinian Cat was not made available until the second time the update was launched.

Gallery

Advertisement