Co-op Building Stand
The Co-op Building Stand is a stand in Adopt Me! where you can add another player as a builder for your house. You need to add a budget to the stand so that the said player(s) can build.
Testbuilder123 can now add furniture with 170 bucks to your house without removing previous items you put in there.
- It is the third item for your house that is free, the first being the Halloween candy bowl, and second being the 2019 Christmas Tree.
- Builders cannot remove items that you previously put in your house, nor can they change the flooring or the wallpaper.
- Once you leave the game, when you come back your builders cannot select furniture that they previously put in your house before you left.
- On the table, there are two statements written on white paper, presumably to help people who have never used it before.
- The first one says: Be careful! Builders can spend the whole budget!
- The second one says: Builders can't delete old furniture!
- A glitch with this item was discovered by Cbeo, an Adopt Me! YouTuber where you could get unlimited money. However, this was removed from the game and Cbeo was banned.