The Cerberus is a three-headed dark gray hound. Parts of its head, along with its eyes, ears, nose, and paws, are colored black, with the exception of a light gray underbelly. Each of the three heads have a pink tongue sticking out.
Listed below are the tricks the Cerberus learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Cerberus glows bright lavender on the insides of its ears, the fur on its chest, and its tail.
Mega Neon Appearance
- The Adopt Me! Cerberus is modelled after the mythological dog Cerberus, who is said to be Hades' hound, guarding the entry to the Underworld in Greek Mythology.
- The design of the Cerberus is somewhat similar to that of the Wolf, having a mostly gray body with pointy ears, a long muzzle, and black features.
- The Cerberus shares a similar idle animation as the Bat Dragon.
- Despite being introduced during the Halloween Event (2020), it remained in Adopt Me! as a gamepass pet and was moved to the Pet Shop. It will be the only Halloween themed pet to stay permanently and the second event pet to stay permanently in the game, with the first one being the Panda and the third being the Guardian Lion.
- When a hat accessory is equipped onto the Cerberus, only the middle head wears the accessory.
- It is the first pet in Adopt Me! to have multiple heads, the Hydra being the second.
- It is the least expensive legendary pet, alongside the Cobra and Guardian Lion, that costs Robux and is in game permanently, with a price of 500.
- The Cerberus is the only pet from the Halloween Event (2020) that could be bought with Robux.
- The Cerberus is the first legendary dog pet in Adopt Me!, the second being the Robo Dog.