The Cat, as well as the Dog, are the two starter pets which players can obtain from the Starter Egg. If the player wants to obtain it, they must either trade for it, or purchase a Cracked Egg ( 350), or a Pet Egg ( 600).
The Cat has a gray body, with black eyes, slightly pastel ears, and a similarly colored nose. It also has stubby whiskers and a gray tail matching its body.
Here are the tricks a Cat learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Bounce
- Teen - Roll Over
- Post-Teen - Backflip
- Full Grown - Dance
The Neon Cat glows pale pink on its ears, paws, whiskers, and nose.
Mega Neon Appearance
- There are a two retextures of the Cat; the Snow Cat and the Pink Cat.
- Another variation of a Cat is the Ginger Cat, which is slightly plumper than the Cat and also has an orange body with yellow stripes.
- When a Cat is idle, it bounces on its feet.
- It is one of the first common pets in Adopt Me! along with the Dog, Otter, and Buffalo that are still in the game.
- There is a 2D Kitty which is a scribble of a cat.
- You can hatch the Cat, as well as the Dog from the Starter Egg that Sir Woofington gives you when you first join.