The Candy Cannon is a legendary toy in Adopt Me! that could have been purchased for 2,000 during the 2018 Halloween Event. Since the 2018 Halloween Event ended, the Candy Cannon is currently unavailable and can only be obtained through trading.
The Candy Cannon can shoot an unlimited amount of Candy. The candy shot from the cannon turns into lollipops when a player picks it up. Now, they can only be eaten by pets. It used to increase the player's speed until they reset their character or leave the server, much like the effects of the Cookie, Hyperspeed Potion, Chocolate, Chocolate Drop, Chocolate Twist, Ice Tub, and the Cotton Candy. Players can only hold up to five Candy Corn at a time through collecting Candy from the Candy Cannon, but it is possible to obtain more than five Candy Corn through giving them away or trading them.
- The Candy from the Candy Cannon cannot be used again in any events with a candy currency.
- It is one of the five legendary toys currently in Adopt Me!, the other four being the Reindeer Ornament, the Flying Broomstick, the BEES! Blaster, and the Staff Ingredient.
- The Candy Cannon is currently the most expensive Robux-costing gamepass exclusive item to ever be sold in Adopt Me!
- NewFissy, one of Adopt Me!'s main developers, has said that the Candy Cannon was priced too high and that the team will avoid adding such high-cost items going forward.
- The Candy Cannon can shoot out 5 Candy Corn at a time, and if more are shot out it will respawn.