The Bat Dragon was one of the four pets (including the Shadow Dragon, Evil Unicorn, and Zombie Buffalo) obtainable during the Halloween Event (2019) in Adopt Me!. It is classified as a legendary pet and it cost 180,000 (roughly 500 if the Candies were to be purchased with Robux).
The Bat Dragon was added in the second part of the Halloween Event (2019) along with the Evil Unicorn and the Zombie Buffalo. It is no longer obtainable, unless through trading with other players in Adopt Me!.
The Bat Dragon has two orange horns on its head. It has an orange nose, black wing bones with orange sinew, and a light brown body. Its belly is a light tan color and the tip of its tail is black with an orange tip. On the back of its body, it has orange tail spikes.
The Neon Bat Dragon’s nose, horns, wings, ears, and the spikes on its tail glow in a neon orange color.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Bat Dragon's nose, horns, wings, ears, and tail spikes cycle through the colors of the rainbow.
Here are the tricks the Bat Dragon learns in order:
Newborn - Sit
Junior - Lay Down
Pre-Teen - Joy
Teen - Jump
Post-Teen - Twirl Around
Full Grown - Triple Flip
- The Bat Dragon was the most expensive candy item in the Candy Trading Shop.
- It is one of the few pets with exclusive pet tricks, such as Twirl Around and Triple Flip. The other pets with exclusive tricks include the other limited dragons, such as the Shadow Dragon and Frost Dragon.
- The Bat Wings pet accessory is believed to be based on this pet, in terms of the name.
- This was the third dragon to be released after the Dragon and the Shadow Dragon.
- It was only available for a week, during the Halloween Event (2019) Part 2 update.