The Bat Dragon was one of the four pets that was obtainable during the Halloween Event (2019) in Adopt Me!. It is a legendary pet, and it costs 180,000 ( 500 if the Candies were to be purchased with Robux). The Bat Dragon was added during the second part of the Halloween Event (2019), along with the Evil Unicorn. It is no longer obtainable, except through trading.
The Bat Dragon has two orange horns on its head. It has an orange nose, black wing bones with red sinews, and a light brown body, similar to the bandicoot. Its stomach is a light tan color with the tip of its tail being black with an orange tip. On the back of its body, it has orange tail spikes.
Here are the tricks the Bat Dragon learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Joy
- Teen - Jump
- Post-Teen - Twirl Around
- Full Grown - Triple Flip
The Neon Bat Dragon’s nose, horns, wings, ears, and the spikes on its tail glow in a neon orange color.
Mega Neon Appearance
The Mega Neon Bat Dragon's nose, horns, wings, ears, and tail spikes cycle through lavender, turquoise, and magenta.
- The Bat Dragon was the most expensive pet that can be bought with candy and item in the Candy Trading Shop.
- It is one of the few pets with exclusive pet tricks, such as Twirl Around and Triple Flip. The other pets with exclusive tricks include the other limited dragons, the Shadow Dragon and Frost Dragon.
- The Bat Wings pet accessory is believed to be based on this pet, in terms of the name and appearance.
- This was the third dragon to be released after the Dragon and the Shadow Dragon.
- It was only available for a week, during the Halloween Event (2019) Part 2 update.
- The other pets released during the Halloween Event (2019) were the following: Shadow Dragon, Evil Unicorn, and Zombie Buffalo.
- The Cerberus shares a similar idle animation with the Bat Dragon.