Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators


Adopt Me! Wiki

The Bat Box is a limited rare gift in Adopt Me!. It could be obtained from the Halloween Event 2020 by purchasing it in the Halloween Shop for Candy Icon.png 1,000. Players either receive a Bat, an uncommon pet, or an Albino Bat, an ultra-rare pet. There is a 4 out of 5 (80%) chance to get an uncommon Bat, and a 1 out of 5 (20%) chance to get an ultra-rare Albino Bat. The Bat Box only contains these two pets. Since the Halloween Event (2020) has ended, it can only be obtained by trading.


The Bat Box is a golden, round bird cage, with a dark violet/magenta cloth over it. It has golden bat-like wings as the handle on top of the box. The Bat Box also has white sparkles surrounding it.

Obtainable Pets

Pet Image Rarity Chance
Regular Black Bat (Transparent).png
Uncommon 4 out of 5 (80%)
Albino Bat
Ultra-Rare 1 out of 5 (20%)


  • Players can only open one Bat Box at once.
  • The Bat Box is similar to the Rat Box and Premium Monkey Box, as both are from events and have chances of hatching two different pets. A text would appear at the bottom of the screen, stating the pet obtained from the Bat Box.