Adopt Me! Wiki

Wiki logo.

Welcome to the Adopt Me! Wiki.

Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full understanding of the rules and what is expected in the wiki community.

- Wiki Administrators

READ MORE

Adopt Me! Wiki
Advertisement

The Bat is a limited uncommon pet from the Halloween Event 2020 in Adopt Me!. It is currently only obtainable by unboxing one from the Bat Box, which costed Candy Icon.png 1,000 in the Halloween Event 2020 or from trading. This is because the event ended on November 1, 2020. It has a 4 in 5 (80%) chance of being obtained from the Bat Box. The other pet that comes in the Bat Box is the Albino Bat, with a 1 in 5 (20%) chance of being obtained.

Appearance

The Bat is tiny, with big ears with pink insides, beady black eyes, and a small pink nose. It has light gray fur around its neck, small gray wings, and black feet.

Tricks

Here are the tricks the Bat learns in order:

  • Newborn - Sit
  • Junior - Lay Down
  • Pre-Teen - Beg
  • Teen - Jump
  • Post-Teen - Trick 1
  • Full Grown - Trick 2

Neon Appearance

The Neon Bat glows orange on its stomach, the inside of its ears, and on its nose.

Mega Neon Appearance

The Mega Neon Bat glows in the same areas as the Neon Bat, except these areas cycle through the colors of the rainbow.

Trivia

Gallery

Advertisement