The Aussie Egg is a limited legendary egg in Adopt Me! that was released on February 29, 2020, and replaced the Farm Egg. It left on October 10, 2020, which was replaced by the Fossil Egg. It cost 750 and could be found in the Gumball Machine in the Nursery. The Aussie Egg is no longer obtainable through the Gumball Machine, and can now only be obtained through trading with other players.
The Aussie Egg features perked-up, dark brown ears, with a light brown center. Along with a small, light brown pouch, which contains a smaller brown egg. The Aussie Egg is meant to resemble a Kangaroo and a little bit like a Bandicoot.
Aussie Egg Pets
- The Aussie Egg is the second limited egg that is able to hatch into a common pet, after the Farm Egg.
- The Aussie Egg was created because the Adopt Me! developers wanted to help support the animals from Australian habitats, due to the recent devastating bushfires and ongoing floods, as described on their Twitter.
- If a player zooms into the bodies of the Kangaroo and the Turtle, they would be able to see a baby, also known as a Joey, inside the Kangaroo's pocket, and three tiny shells inside the Turtle. These are used and appear during one of the Turtle and Kangaroo's last trick, which is unlocked when the pet becomes Full-Grown.
- The Kangaroo Stroller and Kangaroo Pogo had a Kangaroo face on them a long time before the actual pet was released into the game.
- The Aussie Egg itself has two eggs: The egg, and the little egg in its pouch, which in no way affects the hatching and is just a decoration.
- The Aussie Egg is the fifth limited egg, behind the Safari Egg, Jungle Egg, Farm Egg, and Christmas Egg.
- The Aussie Egg left the game on October 10, 2020, at 10 a.m. PST after being replaced by the Fossil Egg.
- The Aussie Egg is one of the four Gumball Machine eggs that represents one of the pets inside it, the others being the Safari Egg, Farm Egg, and Fossil Egg.
- Being available for 224 days, or roughly 8 months, the Aussie Egg was on sale for the longest time out of all the other eggs in the Gumball Machine so far.