The Albino Monkey is a type of Monkey classified as a legendary pet in Adopt Me! and was first released in the Monkey Fairground Event. To obtain this pet, players must open a Premium Monkey Box, which costs 195 until they get one. Players can also obtain this pet through trading. There was a 10% chance in the
Premium Monkey Boxes that players would get the Albino Monkey and a 90% chance that players would get the regular Monkey. The Premium Monkey Box is the only box players can get a chance to get at least one of the two legendary items in the Monkey Fairground: the Albino Monkey and the Staff.
The Albino Monkey uses the same model as the normal Monkey, except it is albino (white).
Listed below the Albino Monkey learns in order:
- Sit - Newborn
- Lay down - Junior
- Beg - Pre-Teen
- Joyful - Teen
- Trick 1 - Post-Teen
- Trick 2 - Full Grown
- The Neon appearance causes the white parts of the Albino Monkey to glow white.
Mega Neon Appearance
Just like the Neon Albino Monkey, the white parts of the Albino Monkey glow. However, instead of it having a white glow, the Mega Neon Albino Monkey shifts through the colors of the rainbow.
- This pet is very similar to the Arctic Reindeer, as it has another counterpart that's exactly the same model, but it is a different color. In the Arctic Reindeer and Albino Monkey's case, being white, while the other counterpart is brown.
- The monkey is albino because there isn't enough melanin, or pigment/color, in them to produce color, resulting in albinism.
- The Albino Monkey is also similar to King Bee and Golden Penguin since all three of them are 1 in 10 (equal to 10%) chance of getting them from an item that costs Robux.
- Even though both the Staff and Albino Monkey are the legendary items that can be obtained directly from Premium Monkey Boxes, the Staff is harder to obtain as it has a 5% chance, while the Albino Monkey has a 10% chance.