The Albino Monkey is a limited legendary pet in Adopt Me! and was first released in the Monkey Fairground Event. To obtain this pet, players must open a Premium Monkey Box, which costed 195. As the event has ended, it is now currently only obtainable through trading.
There was a 10% chance in Premium Monkey Boxes that players would get the Albino Monkey and a 90% chance that players would get the regular Monkey. The Premium Monkey Box is the only box in the Monkey Fairground where players have a chance to get two legendary items: the Albino Monkey and the Staff Ingredient.
The Albino Monkey uses the same model as the normal Monkey, except it is a creamy, slightly-tinted white. It also features a tuft of gray on its head.
Listed below are the tricks the Albino Monkey learns in order:
- Newborn - Sit
- Junior - Lay Down
- Pre-Teen - Beg
- Teen - Joyful
- Post-Teen - Trick 1
- Full Grown - Trick 2
The Neon Albino Monkey glows bright white on its white body fur.
Mega Neon Appearance
- This pet is very similar to the Arctic Reindeer, as it has another counterpart with the same model, but it is a different color. In the Arctic Reindeer and Albino Monkey's case, being white, while the other counterpart is brown.
- Coincidentally, the normal Reindeer and Monkey are both rare, and the Albino Monkey and Arctic Reindeer are both legendary.
- The Albino Monkey is white because there isn't enough melanin or pigment in them to produce color, resulting in albinism.
- The Albino Monkey is also somewhat similar to King Bee and Golden Penguin since all three of them have 1 in 10 (equal to 10%) chance of getting them from an item that costs Robux. It also shares the same percentage of chance to obtain a Golden Ladybug using Diamond Lavender in the Farm Shop (4 in 40), that is, 10%.
- Even though both the Staff Ingredient and Albino Monkey are the legendary items that can be obtained directly from Premium Monkey Boxes, the Staff Ingredient is harder to obtain as it has a 5% chance, while the Albino Monkey has a 10% chance.